The South Grand Prairie Football Booster Club is to provide support and encouragement for the athletic, academic and personal achievements of the members of the South Grand Prairie High School football program through moral and financial support within the guidelines specified by the Grand Prairie Independent School District (GPISD), University Interscholastic League (UIL), South Grand Prairie High School administration, GPISD Athletic Director, South Grand Prairie High School Athletic Director/Head Football Coach, Texas and Federal Laws.
Time: 06:00 pm
Where: Varsity Locker Room.
See ya there!
Join the SGP Football Booster and help support our great student athletes. We need your help as we support and equip our Warrior team.
Individual Membership $10.00
Family Membership $15.00
If you would like to print out and mail a Booster membership form,
Click below: New form available soon!
SGP Warrior Football Parent
Parents, if you would like to receive football information pre and post season, please fill out and submit the form below.
Before being allowed to participate in any sport, all Grand Prairie ISD student-athletes must complete the 2015-2016 Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Packet, which includes the following forms:
• Grand Prairie ISD/UIL Pre-Participation Physical Examination and Emergency Information Form
• Acknowledgement of Rules Form
• UIL Parent and Student Agreement/Acknowledgement Form for Anabolic Steroid Use and Random Steroid Testing
• Grand Prairie ISD Pre-Season Pre-Participation and Consent Form for Concussions
• Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation - Medical History Forms
• Grand Prairie ISD Emergency Cards
NEW FORMS AVAILABLE SOON!!!!!